MW COMPANYOverwhelming history dedicated to motoring performance
Date Updated: July 10, 2023
- ADV.1 Wheels (https://www.adv1wheels.com/)
- CCW Wheels (https://ccwheel.com/)
- Driven Motorsport (https://drivensteering.net/)
- Forgestar Wheels (https://www.forgestar.com/)
- HiPer Technology (https://hiper-technology.com/)
- MOMO North America (https://momo.com/en-us/),
- MOMO South America (https://momo.com/es-sa/),
- WELD (https://www.weldwheels.com/); and
- through the software applications made available by us for use on or through computers and mobile devices (the “Apps”)
- through our social media pages that we control from which you are accessing this Policy (collectively, our “Social Media Pages”)
- through HTML-formatted email messages that we send you that link to this Policy and through your communications with us
- through a call with our sales team
Information Collection: When using SMS Payments, we may collect certain personally identifiable information, including your phone number, which is necessary to send you SMS messages to complete transactions or provide important updates regarding your account. We do not collect any additional personal information unless it is voluntarily provided by you.
Use of Information: The primary purpose of collecting your phone number is to facilitate the completion of transactions and provide essential communications related to your account. We will not use your phone number for marketing purposes or share it with any third parties for such purposes, unless explicitly authorized by you.
Information Security: We take the security of your personal information seriously and have implemented reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Data Retention: We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law. If you wish to have your phone number removed from our records, please contact us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
The use of SMS Payments is subject to the following disclaimers:
- Transactional Purposes: Our SMS service is intended solely for completing transactions and providing important updates related to your account. While we strive to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our SMS messages, we cannot guarantee the delivery, security, or accuracy of any information transmitted via SMS.
- Third-Party Providers: We may rely on third-party service providers to transmit SMS messages on our behalf. While we take reasonable measures to select reputable providers, we cannot control their actions or be held liable for any breaches or failures on their part.
- Opt-Out: If you no longer wish to receive SMS messages from SMS Payments, please contact us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below. However, please note that opting out may prevent us from completing transactions or providing important updates regarding your account.
- Limitation of Liability: SMS Payments and its affiliates shall not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from the use or inability to use our SMS service, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
MW Company, LLC.
6600 Stadium Drive Kansas City, MO 64129